Thursday, July 21, 2011

I have this twitch but is it something bad?

I have this tick almost, where my upper body moves on its own. Normally just my right arm but sometimes both are involved as well as my torso moves. This has been happening for as long as i can remember but as i get older it starts to worry me. It occassionally happens while i drive and that could be very bad but otherwise its just something for my friends and family to laugh at me about when i smack myself in the head or chest, Ive tried to do some reaseach but theres not much i can find out that fits this in particular, i know there parkinsons but as far as i know that twitching of the whole body not just a singulated area. If anyone else has this or knows anything more about it please help?!?! just wanna know if i should try to get a medical diagonis or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment