Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hemorrhoid or fissure?

Sorry if this seems a bit gross, but it will help if I knew my problem... For a while now I've had this problem concering blood on the tissue paper, and only the paper, not actually in the toilet and was wondering whether it be a hemorrhoid, fissure or none. 5 minutes on after an occurrence of a bright red blood smear on the tissue, I have no itch or pain whatsoever. I've had 2 bowel movements today, first one, there was no blood whatsoever, and second time around (5 minutes ago) after wiping 4-5 times a blood smear occured, on an area that felt a little circle, (possible skin tag?) and it was only 1, and not that sore or anything, just blood smeared on the tissue when it made contact with it. (Btw before yesterday, I hadnt had a bowel movement in 3 days which is very unusual for me but cant remember if I had to strain or not) As I said though, its happened before, and then may go away for like a couple of weeks, then I may see blood on the paper again, after second time around, and finally note, when I released my second bowel movement I felt a slight burning sensation although very short (20 seconds or something). Sorry if its a bit graphic, but just trying to give as much info as I can to have drawn conclusions. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment