Thursday, July 21, 2011

This Bi*&h is ticking me OFF!?

I hate disrespecful bitches like that too so I totally get you. She obviously like him and idk but if I was you I would be extra alert, like sleep with one eye open lol. Because if you already told him you don't like him hanging out with her and he sees that she wants something else with him and still hangs out with her then he might be interested too. Put pictures of you and and him looking extra happy in fb so she can see it make comments about you two so she sees them too. But I dont think you should try to fight her because he is your bf he is the one who has to respect you not her she doesn't even know you so she doesn't really care about you. So the one that has to give you your place is him. And fighting over a guy to me of course just feels low.

No comments:

Post a Comment